Scented Teru Teru Bozu for Rainy Days!
Ever wished for sun during a rainy forecast?
With this teru teru bozu, you can pray it doesn’t rain and it’ll work more effectively! Maybe!
[What to prepare]
・ Anhydrous ethanol 20 ml
・ Purified water 5 ml
・ 5 drops of grapefruit oil (essential oil)
・ 5 drops of bergamot oil (essential oil)
・ Spray bottle
・ Flower petal
・ Tea pack
・ Cloth scrap
・ Safety pin
(1) Put absolute ethanol and essential oil in a spray bottle and mix well
(2) Add purified water and mix well
Teru Teru Bozu
(1) Pack flower petals in a tea pack
(2) Spray antibacterial spray on flower petals
(3) Draw a face on a cut cloth into a circle with a diameter of about 25 cm
(4) Thread a safety pin through the back of the cloth and attach a string to hang it.
(5) Wrap a tea pack containing flower petals in a cloth and secure with a rubber band
The antibacterial spray introduced this time is not only for Teru Teru bozu,
There is also a theory that Teru Terubozu is effective if you do not draw the left eye !
When it's sunny, let's draw on the left eye to thank it for your sunny day request ☆
My favorite scent, Teru Bozu, keep it tomorrow's weather ♫