■ Cooking time: about 20 minutes (Time to cool in the refrigerator is omitted)
■ Cost: about $4
■ Ingredients (4x 100 ml cups)
· Sweet potato (medium size) ... 1
· Water ... 100ml
· Granulated sugar ... 2 tablespoons
· Powdered gelatin ... 8 g
· Milk ... 200ml
· Heavy cream ... 100ml
· Whipped cream ... appropriate amount
· Caramel sauce ... appropriate amount
1. Peel sweet potatoes, wrap in plastic wrap and microwave at 600W for 4 minutes.
2. Remove the wrap and put it in a bowl, and crush until large pieces are gone with a fork.
3. Pour water and granulated sugar into a heat resistant bowl, mix and melt, microwave at 600W for 1 minute to 1 minute and a half. (Heat so that the surface of water is lightly boiling.)
4. Add powdered gelatin to 3 and mix thoroughly until dissolved, add milk and heavy cream, add 2 and mix further.
5. Pour into cup while filtering with tea strainer.
6. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours in a refrigerator, decorate with whipped cream or caramel sauce and it's done♪