Present idea! Steamed bread with flowers
Small and pretty steamed bread with flowers
I thought it was difficult to make it, but I could easily do it with a spoon and a fork ♡
・ Medium-strength flour ... 150g
・ Milk ... 95 ml
・ Yeast: 1/2 teaspoon
・ Salt ... a pinch
・ Sugar ... 15g
・ Salad oil ... 10g
・ Food coloring: appropriate amount
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and knead until the surface is smooth.
2. Color 1/4 to the color of the leaves, 3/4 to the color of your favorite flowers, and mix well
Ferment at 40 degrees for 40 minutes each.
3. When it doubles in size, let air out and divide into 4 equal parts.
4. Roll 3 up and stack 4 pieces while gradually shifting.
5. Use a spoon and fork to make a pattern that looks like a petal, and use chopsticks to make a mark in the middle.
6. Roll around and cut in half
7. Stretch the green dough into a star shape, place 6 on top to shape it, and ferment for another 20 minutes.
8. Steam for 15 minutes, turn off the heat and steam for 3 minutes to complete
Production: Kiko Miura