Cheese Fondue in Potatoes! So Yummy😋
Rich and creamy cheese with plenty of potatoes. An irresistible dish ♡
・ Potato… 3 pieces
・ Gruyere cheese ... 100g
・ Mixed cheese ... 100g
・ Emmental cheese ... 100g
・ White wine ... 80ml
・ Basil sauce… 2 teaspoons
・ Tomato sauce ... 2 teaspoons
・ Your favorite vegetables ... appropriate amount
・ Salt and pepper: appropriate amount
1. Wrap the potatoes in a wrap and heat in a microwave for 4 minutes.
1. Cut the top of the potato 1cm. Take out the contents.
2. Melt all the cheese and add potatoes in the pan. Add white wine and mix. Add tomato sauce and basil sauce in three equal portions and mix.
3. Pour the cheese sauce into the potato and put the tomato sauce and basil sauce on the top.
4. Completed by baking in a 180 degree Celsius oven for 10 minutes.
Production: Kyoko Miura