The taste of autumn! Gratin with plenty of mushrooms ♡
The cream tastes like bread and is delicious!
・ 1 loaf of bread
・ Shimeji 2 packs
・ 1 pack of mushrooms
・ Trumpet mushrooms 1 pack
・ Bacon 100g
・ A pinch of salt
・ Black pepper (a little)
・ 1 tbsp olive oil
・ 100ml fresh cream
・ Milk 100ml
・ 1 teaspoon soy sauce
・ 100g cheese
・ Parsley appropriate amount
1. Remove shimeji mushrooms and loosen them, and slice mushrooms and trumpet mushrooms thinly.
2. Cut the bacon.
3. Heat the frying pan over medium heat, add olive oil, and fry mushrooms and bacon.
4. When the ingredients are smooth, adjust the taste with salt and black pepper, add fresh cream, milk, and soy sauce.
5. Cut out the bread and add the fried ingredients.
6. Place the pizza cheese on top and bake in a 220 degree Celsius oven for 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with parsley to complete.
Planning and production: Arisa Shirai