INGREDIENTS <9 SERVES>
・Gelatinous rice flour...100g
・Olive oil...2 tbsp
・Meltable cheese(or pizza cheese)...4 TBSP
1. Place the rice flour and milk in a bowl, mix them properly.
2. Add egg, olive oil and parmesan cheese in the bowl then blend them well.
3. Mix in the chopped bacon in it then blend all ingredients properly.
4. Apply oil on hand palms before making the dough. (Ensure the oil in the dough is 2 tbsp)
Get an amount of dough to roll it up on a palm, then fill pizza cheese in it ,
then seal the edge to make it look like balls. (Approx: 9 balls)
5. Bake in the oven(170 degrees) for 25 mins.