CASE ① Use wax paper
1. Place a sandwich in the center of the wax paper, stand up the left and right papers, and fold in a triangle. Do the same for the opposite side
2. Close with masking tape
Cute 💞 when tied 💡
If you just wrap it in a bandana, you don't need a lunch box!
1. Put bread and ingredients on wax paper and wrap it around to make candy.
CASE ③ Without sand
1. Place the wrap on the wax paper and place the ingredients on the pan at an angle.
2. When wrapping, wrap it like a hand-rolled sushi roll and roll it with wax paper.
Compatible with ingredients with high moisture content due to the double layering of wrap and wax paper!
1. Layer two wax papers and staple it to the appropriate size
Because the shape of it can be changed, any size sandwich can be accommodated
2. You can cut it into small pieces and add fruit!
WEB updates parent and child horoscope and childcare comics every day ♪