---CAKE ROLL DOUGH---
・Egg white...4 eggs
・Heat up the egg white
1. Mix milk and veg oil together in a bowl then add in sifted plain flour and baking powder, blend well until the lumps are gone
2. Prepare another bowl, place egg white and sugar in then whisk couple of time to make it whipped
3. Takes few times to blend batter and whipped egg white together, pour in the pan then bake in 170 degrees oven for 14mins, then let it chill.
4. Place sugar in a sauce pan, turn heat to medium to cook until the color is changed. Do not stir when cooking.
5. Shake the sauce pan slightly when the color is changed then cook until the color looks like sunset red. Turn off the heat then add in heavy cream to blend
6. Add salt and gelatin powder in then let it chill
7. Apply heavy cream and caramel sauce on the cake dough then roll it up , let it chill in the fridge for 30mins
8. Pour caramel on entire of cake roll to finish