■Cooking time: about 40minutes
■Cost: about $8
- Chocolate … 200g
- Castella sponge cake … 6 slices
- Tsubuan (Mashed sweet bean paste)
- Green tea (matcha) powder
- Toppo … 2 piece
1. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, spread evenly it inside the paper cup, and chill it in a refrigerator.
2. After 1 has set, remove it from the paper cup.
3. Cut out the castella sponge cakes according to the paper cup, put it on the bottom of 2 and add the matcha.
4. Put the tsubuan and green tea castella on the 3 in order.
5. Round the edge of the castella and coat the rounded castella with the green tea powder.
6. Attach 5 with Toppo and decorate it. Complete♪