■Ingredients (for 10 pieces)
・Cocoa powder…appropriate amount
・Heavy cream…1 tsp
1. Peel the sweet potato and cut it in round slices. Heat it up in a microwave at 600W for 4 mins.
2. Melt the chocolate in a microwave at 600 W for 30 secs. If 30 secs are not enough, stir the chocolate and heat it up for more 30 secs.
3. Mash the potato while it's hot. Mix the mashed sweet potato and chocolate and add heavy cream. Mix them well.
4. Make balls and put them in a fridge.
5. Cover them with cocoa powder.