Super Easy Raw Chocolate Recipe
150ml fresh cream (about 2/3 paper cup)
210 g of chocolate (3 pieces of chocolate)
Cocoa powder or green tea powder
1. Put fresh cream to about 2/3 of a paper cup and heat it for 1 minute with a microwave oven at 500W.
2. Place in a large bowl at a ratio of 1:2 fresh cream and chocolate, respectively, and mix until the chocolate melts.
3. Place the plastic or foil in a shallow bowl and pour the chocolate. After flattening the surface, harden in a cool place.
(It will be more time-saving to harden in the freezer))
4. Cut the hardened chocolate into squares.
5. Complete with cocoa powder or green tea powder if you like!
produced by C CHANNEL Korea